CSG Demining Consultants Services
CSG has gained an international reputation for the quality of the services we provide and the lengths to which we will go to remain at the top of our game and to provide the best possible support to each and every one of our clients.
We not only ensure we remain abreast of worlds best-practice, we also take every opportunity to challenge the status quo to ensure we deliver the very best in efficiencies, effectiveness and value-for-money to our clients.
The range of Landmine and UXO consulting services we provide include:
- Landmine/UXO Threat Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Provision of Strategic and Operational-level technical advice
- Design of Landmine/UXO projects and development of Budgets and Pre-Tender Cost Estimates
- Development and Evaluation of Tenders
- Development of Tender and Proposal documentation
- Drafting of Demining Contracts
- Implementation, Management and Evaluation of projects
- Independent Quality Assurance and Quality Control
The services we provide to assist clients to develop the capabilities of their local contractors (of all disciplines) include:
- Assessment of current capabilities of local contractors and identification of the ‘gap’ to the client’s requirements.
- Design and implementation of strategies to bring local contractor capabilities up to the standard required by the client.
- Design and delivery of training to local contractors
The Benefits We Deliver
The primary benefit we provide to our Clients is the confidence and assurance that:
- The landmine/UXO or Contractor Development -related advice it receives is world’s ‘Best Practice’, is truly independent and provides the most cost-effective solution.
- The scope and scale of the UXO/mine remediation or contractor development is both necessary and appropriate to meet the needs and objectives of the client.
- The methodologies, technologies and management structures to be employed are the most efficient and effective available to meet the needs and objectives of the client.
- All foreseeable ’project-risks’ have been identified and appropriate contingency plans developed to protect staff and project-investment.
- The Quality of the UXO/mine works conducted meet Client’s specific needs and International Standards.
- Clients will achieve maximum ‘value-for-money’ from their Demining support.
- Local Contractors and Suppliers will deliver the capabilities required to the quality required of our clients and partners.